Skip to main content

Where the hell's that Woodchuck??!!!!

Evil little bastards........I don't go out much.  I don't drink often.  And I know why.  I'm just not a young kid like I once was.  It's hard on a gal to recover the next day.  I'm going to blame it on Tara myself.


She always FORCES us girls to drink Washington Apples.  Extra yummy but I'm really starting to not like all this peer pressure............It would be rude of me to say, "no I don't want your f'n drink".  I'm just not that person.  I reluctantly willingly agree every time she "forces" one upon me. 
Also rude to not drink the Woodchuck that so many kind souls bought me.  And thanks to my wonderful sister for putting this pic of me on facebook.  Notice the beautiful crooked way my face looks.  WTF!!!



This one is much better..............



We had a wonderful evening with GREAT friends and I really don't feel THAT bad today. 
Just like this guy who got his ass ran over by a truck.....


Later on the hubby and I are gonna go shoot some shit with my new gun.  Whoop Whoop!!!  That will FOR SURE make the headache go away. 

Happy New Year to you all!!!

Comments

  1. FORCED you to drink the Washington Apple? I know I was a little tipsy last night but I dont remember sitting on you and pouring it down your troat....maybe I did but Im sure I would remember that part, wouldnt I....DAMN Ultra!!! Maybe we should blame Pam, who loves us and actually made them the way they should be, which is slight (totally completely) stronger then previous versions.

    It was a great time...Happy New Year Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great time! Happy New Year to you too. We could always blame Jamie. Just cause we can. And it sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's MY Party!!!!

Actually, I'm too old for parties so now I have to settle for the following: Me telling my kids that it was my birthday this morning because Wade forgot.  And then reminding them that it's MY day and they should be extra good. Me making Kohl and my nephew tell me Happy Birthday every time they needed something today.  And singing too.  :) My mom calling me at lunch when Wade was in here which jarred his memory real quick like.  I will continue the day with making my kids wait on me all evening.  Ahhhhhh....I love MY DAY. I also treated myself to some new trail running shoes.  It's the right thing to do.

January????? Are you sure about that???.............

Sixty-two degrees today.  WTH????!!!!!! I love it.  Last year's snow storm in October made winter in Nebraska feel like the frozen tundra.  This year's winter has a chance of lasting as long as: The wedding of a certain celebrity couple.  Whoop Whoop!!! I'm getting older.  I don't particularly like the snow or the cold.  Unless it involves Butterscotch Schnapps.  Mmmmmmm.....Yummy. I planned on running in the warm weather today but had to get on that damn treadmill again cause the wind was blowing too hard.  Good news is it's supposed to stay warm for awhile!  I'm not complaining!  I WILL be complaining when we have a foot of snow on the ground in March and I get high centered trying to go for a run down our gravel road.  :)  That would be a scary sight.  Day 2 of Operation No Diet Coke is going well.  I haven't craved it, been a bitch to anyone (that I know of), or completely lost my cool.  We also ha...

And I'm spent........

Whew!!!  WHAT A DAY!!  I successfully renovated our attic into a usable space for the kids, dressed myself for the entire next month, made a months worth of gluten free meals, and got some great running tips.  I deserve some sort of reward.  :)  I spent all some of the morning on Pinterest.  I had heard about this site from my BFF Tiff awhile back but had never spent much time on there.  Then I forgot about it until my sis-in-law was telling me all about these home renovation ideas on there.  I had NO CLUE what all you could find on this site.  I'm going to have to limit myself because I've already picked out complete new colors for our house.  That we just painted 5 years ago.  Wade's REALLY NOT excited.  I have new shoes picked out and in my shopping cart at various sites, and much much more.  NOT GOOD.   I could not allow myself to start anything until I look like this...............Might be awh...