Skip to main content

California or bust???

.    I've been dreaming of the beach for weeks now.  Warm, sunny days and relaxing by the pool.  Don't get me wrong, this winter has been extremely mild and I would never complain about that.  I just REALLY loved our visit to California a couple years ago.  And that's saying alot because we had 3 kids with us and mine whined.  ALOT.  And so did my sisters.  (just seeing if you were paying attention)  It was still enjoyable.  I want to go back there sometime soon.  My mother-in-law wants us to come back this spring but I think we'll wait till next year.  Not that I'm not dreaming of this:

  How cool would that be??!!! 

Except I would look more like this:

  Who doesn't love a good floatation device?!

For now I will just dream of warm, sunny beaches and pin my "dream" vacation spots.  Wade's dream vacation spot looks more like this:

 

I prefer motorized vehicles and drinks with umbrellas.  :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's MY Party!!!!

Actually, I'm too old for parties so now I have to settle for the following: Me telling my kids that it was my birthday this morning because Wade forgot.  And then reminding them that it's MY day and they should be extra good. Me making Kohl and my nephew tell me Happy Birthday every time they needed something today.  And singing too.  :) My mom calling me at lunch when Wade was in here which jarred his memory real quick like.  I will continue the day with making my kids wait on me all evening.  Ahhhhhh....I love MY DAY. I also treated myself to some new trail running shoes.  It's the right thing to do.

Here goes nothing!

Recently my sister got me started reading blogs.  Funny, laugh out loud, real life people doing and saying things that make me laugh.  Love them!  So, having no extra time in my day, I decided I'd give it a try.  Why the hell not.  My life is full of stupid crap that no one everyone will want to read about.  First thing I had to come up with a name.  Problem was, everything I could think of was not appropriate for some that might read this.  Those that know me, know that I cuss.  Alot.  It's a terrible thing some of the filth that comes out of my mouth.  So, disclaimer..... I CUSS ALOT !!!!!!   Recently I started running.  I used to despise the thought of it.  I had visions of passing out while jogging 1/4 of a mile and would lay there till my husband, a hired man, or one of the horses/cows/dogs would find me.   But let's face it.  I'm not getting any younger.  And what's the...

And the award goes toooo................

ME!!! I did it. I finally feel like maybe I could win that Mother Of The Year award.  You know, the one I have failed miserably at for 8 years so far.  I'm really feeling like the last 2 days have earned me that title.  I'm sure I'll do something to f%@& that up soon enough, but for now I'm celebrating my ass off.  I painted Knight's room like I promised him and I do have to say.  It's freakin awesome.  I really love it so much I contemplated painting the whole damn thing camo.  I mean really.  What else do I have to do with my days.  Right??  Wrong!!  It's pretty bad ass though.  If Knight doesn't like it then I'm going to sleep here.  :)  I love it.  I got the tank for the wall.  Thought it was going to be bigger but it works.  The helicopter for his ceiling should be here soon!  I had a ton of fun doing this project.  And if he doesn't like it, I'm selling him.  :) ...