Skip to main content

Pony Express????!!!!!..............

I realize that I live in the middle of BFE!!  It becomes a problem when we are out of milk for the bucket calf Kohl.  Also a problem when you're out of tp and it's Saturday at 3 and the store closed an hour before and won't be open again till Monday.  It's the shits.  Literally.  Which is when you head down to the bunkhouse in hopes that the guys have some laying around.  :) 

It also becomes a problem annoyance when the Fed Ex people call you every time you are supposed to have a package delivered and go on and on about how busy they are and they just aren't going to make it out to your house today.  Oh, and could they just drop that off in town for you.  Well, if we ever went that direction you could, but we happen to go the other direction to "town".  This is what I'm waiting on.....

Apple iPhone 4 32GB Black Smartphone - AT&T

I gave into temptation and ordered an iPhone.  Super excited!!  Well, I was until THEY informed me I wouldn't be getting it today cause they are sooooooo busy.  I'M BUSY TOO!!!!!!

I'm formulating a strategic plan of delivering out in the boondocks. 
Pony Expr...
Only instead of by horse, all my running friends could take turns carrying the packages.  Kind of like a relay of sorts!!  GENIUS!!!  We'd never have an excuse for not being able to run cause we'd HAVE to.  :) 

It would look somewhat like this!  Cause we'd HAVE to have a cart for all those packages.  Although I'm sure that mine that SHOULD be coming today is about this size:
Just sayin...........Cause it's NOT coming today.......This annoys me. 

Let me know what you all think about my GENIUS plan.  It could work.  Or not.  Either way it would be faster than the alternative. 

Comments

  1. Faster for sure!! My favorite is when the FedEx driver calls my house to get directions to the neighbors and ask if the road is passable. Seriously....our FedEx guy has done that...twice.

    I want the middle leg of the relay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's MY Party!!!!

Actually, I'm too old for parties so now I have to settle for the following: Me telling my kids that it was my birthday this morning because Wade forgot.  And then reminding them that it's MY day and they should be extra good. Me making Kohl and my nephew tell me Happy Birthday every time they needed something today.  And singing too.  :) My mom calling me at lunch when Wade was in here which jarred his memory real quick like.  I will continue the day with making my kids wait on me all evening.  Ahhhhhh....I love MY DAY. I also treated myself to some new trail running shoes.  It's the right thing to do.

January????? Are you sure about that???.............

Sixty-two degrees today.  WTH????!!!!!! I love it.  Last year's snow storm in October made winter in Nebraska feel like the frozen tundra.  This year's winter has a chance of lasting as long as: The wedding of a certain celebrity couple.  Whoop Whoop!!! I'm getting older.  I don't particularly like the snow or the cold.  Unless it involves Butterscotch Schnapps.  Mmmmmmm.....Yummy. I planned on running in the warm weather today but had to get on that damn treadmill again cause the wind was blowing too hard.  Good news is it's supposed to stay warm for awhile!  I'm not complaining!  I WILL be complaining when we have a foot of snow on the ground in March and I get high centered trying to go for a run down our gravel road.  :)  That would be a scary sight.  Day 2 of Operation No Diet Coke is going well.  I haven't craved it, been a bitch to anyone (that I know of), or completely lost my cool.  We also ha...

iPhone Bliss.....Diet Coke Karma........Gluten Free Friday (oops)

Which means that Fedex finally arrived!!!!  Well, not exactly true.  They arrived, in town 20+ miles from my house and thought they'd just drop it off at the school for me.  How thoughtful of them.  Blahhhhhh........ Cause I don't work at the school, or anywhere in town for that matter.  At least it was in the direction of picking up the older child from his school.  Point is.......I GOT IT!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!  And I shouldn't be this excited about getting a new phone, but I am so shut it!!!  On to other business.  Yesterday was day 5 of no diet coke.  Well, it turned into 4 days of no diet coke and me drinking one when I got to town (to pick up my BADASS iPhone) cause I had a terrible headache yesterday.  I was almost certain I had not been glutened so I assumed that the headache was from going cold turkey on the diet coke.  The good thing was, it didn't taste near as wonderful as I thought it would.  It did get rid ...