Skip to main content

Merry Freakin Christmas!!!!!!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!



I love Christmas Eve.  Pry more than I love Christmas day!  I feel like I'm ahead of the game this year which completely scares the crap out of me.  I keep wondering......Who the hell's present did I forget to buy???!!!!  That's my worst fear.  Getting somewhere and realizing that I forgot someone.  Ughhh.......I would totally feel like an ass and make up some lame excuse that I forgot to grab it from under our tree at home and la di da......I could say that one of the army guys is holding it hostage......
Or, I could just tell them I forgot cause I'm losing my mind and going completely insane!!  :)  I'm pretty certain I got everyone covered this year, and also certain that I have the EXACT same number of presents for each of the kids.  Cause heaven forbid one should have one more than the other.  The 5 year old will count them.  Guaranteed. 

I'm going to finish up all the baking/cooking I can before tomorrow's crew gets to my house.  It's going to be kind of a quiet day.  Only 14 of us.  My husband of course thinks that's a huge number but we have a HUGE family and the norm is around 25.   We're kind of like that show "My Big Fat Greek Wedding".  Only we aren't Greek!!  But we're LOUD and funny as shit.  We tend to get in everyone else's business and we have a wonderful time!! 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and get everything you wanted!  I don't even know what I wanted so I'll be happy as shit no matter what!!  I plan on eating and drinking ALOT!  So, before we head to the parents today I plan on getting in that 4 mile run if it kills me.  I am going to NEED it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's MY Party!!!!

Actually, I'm too old for parties so now I have to settle for the following: Me telling my kids that it was my birthday this morning because Wade forgot.  And then reminding them that it's MY day and they should be extra good. Me making Kohl and my nephew tell me Happy Birthday every time they needed something today.  And singing too.  :) My mom calling me at lunch when Wade was in here which jarred his memory real quick like.  I will continue the day with making my kids wait on me all evening.  Ahhhhhh....I love MY DAY. I also treated myself to some new trail running shoes.  It's the right thing to do.

January????? Are you sure about that???.............

Sixty-two degrees today.  WTH????!!!!!! I love it.  Last year's snow storm in October made winter in Nebraska feel like the frozen tundra.  This year's winter has a chance of lasting as long as: The wedding of a certain celebrity couple.  Whoop Whoop!!! I'm getting older.  I don't particularly like the snow or the cold.  Unless it involves Butterscotch Schnapps.  Mmmmmmm.....Yummy. I planned on running in the warm weather today but had to get on that damn treadmill again cause the wind was blowing too hard.  Good news is it's supposed to stay warm for awhile!  I'm not complaining!  I WILL be complaining when we have a foot of snow on the ground in March and I get high centered trying to go for a run down our gravel road.  :)  That would be a scary sight.  Day 2 of Operation No Diet Coke is going well.  I haven't craved it, been a bitch to anyone (that I know of), or completely lost my cool.  We also ha...

iPhone Bliss.....Diet Coke Karma........Gluten Free Friday (oops)

Which means that Fedex finally arrived!!!!  Well, not exactly true.  They arrived, in town 20+ miles from my house and thought they'd just drop it off at the school for me.  How thoughtful of them.  Blahhhhhh........ Cause I don't work at the school, or anywhere in town for that matter.  At least it was in the direction of picking up the older child from his school.  Point is.......I GOT IT!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!  And I shouldn't be this excited about getting a new phone, but I am so shut it!!!  On to other business.  Yesterday was day 5 of no diet coke.  Well, it turned into 4 days of no diet coke and me drinking one when I got to town (to pick up my BADASS iPhone) cause I had a terrible headache yesterday.  I was almost certain I had not been glutened so I assumed that the headache was from going cold turkey on the diet coke.  The good thing was, it didn't taste near as wonderful as I thought it would.  It did get rid ...