Skip to main content

Runaway Mutts.....

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!   Our dogs keep running all over the damn country.  It's driving me insane.  Here one minute and then gone the next.  I'm blaming them for being MIA from blogging again......hey, I can blame them.  They can't talk back.  Thank goodness for great neighbors.  They saw them running by their place and at least in the right direction to get back home.  It REALLY pisses me off too when I go to get them and they act as if nothing is wrong at all.  Like "hey, there's that stupid human that keeps coming back to pick us up after our amazing adventures".  I'm teaching them a lesson tonight.  I locked them inside the yard fence.  So, unless they can jump over a tall fence, they are SOL.  At least for tonight. 
Other than chasing dogs around, we've just been chasing kiddos the last few days.  The boys had their first Jr. Rodeo weekend.  They didn't break any records, but they had fun and that's what matters right now.  I've mellowed from being "that mom" when my kids are competing, to really not giving a shit if they kick everyone's ass right now.  I mean really.......they aren't trying out for the fucking Olympics at this age.  We had some really good runs and some not so great.  But surprise!!!!......there's another one this weekend and there will be many more throughout their lifetime that they can attend.  lol

In Take Shape for Life news......down 8 lbs!!  I'm so happy with this.  And it's been sooooo easy.  I'm not hungry, and I don't find myself craving the sugar and crap that I did before.  If you want to check it out, head over to my website and see for yourself what the program can do for you!
http://heatherkramer.tsfl.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's MY Party!!!!

Actually, I'm too old for parties so now I have to settle for the following: Me telling my kids that it was my birthday this morning because Wade forgot.  And then reminding them that it's MY day and they should be extra good. Me making Kohl and my nephew tell me Happy Birthday every time they needed something today.  And singing too.  :) My mom calling me at lunch when Wade was in here which jarred his memory real quick like.  I will continue the day with making my kids wait on me all evening.  Ahhhhhh....I love MY DAY. I also treated myself to some new trail running shoes.  It's the right thing to do.

iPhone Bliss.....Diet Coke Karma........Gluten Free Friday (oops)

Which means that Fedex finally arrived!!!!  Well, not exactly true.  They arrived, in town 20+ miles from my house and thought they'd just drop it off at the school for me.  How thoughtful of them.  Blahhhhhh........ Cause I don't work at the school, or anywhere in town for that matter.  At least it was in the direction of picking up the older child from his school.  Point is.......I GOT IT!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!  And I shouldn't be this excited about getting a new phone, but I am so shut it!!!  On to other business.  Yesterday was day 5 of no diet coke.  Well, it turned into 4 days of no diet coke and me drinking one when I got to town (to pick up my BADASS iPhone) cause I had a terrible headache yesterday.  I was almost certain I had not been glutened so I assumed that the headache was from going cold turkey on the diet coke.  The good thing was, it didn't taste near as wonderful as I thought it would.  It did get rid ...

January????? Are you sure about that???.............

Sixty-two degrees today.  WTH????!!!!!! I love it.  Last year's snow storm in October made winter in Nebraska feel like the frozen tundra.  This year's winter has a chance of lasting as long as: The wedding of a certain celebrity couple.  Whoop Whoop!!! I'm getting older.  I don't particularly like the snow or the cold.  Unless it involves Butterscotch Schnapps.  Mmmmmmm.....Yummy. I planned on running in the warm weather today but had to get on that damn treadmill again cause the wind was blowing too hard.  Good news is it's supposed to stay warm for awhile!  I'm not complaining!  I WILL be complaining when we have a foot of snow on the ground in March and I get high centered trying to go for a run down our gravel road.  :)  That would be a scary sight.  Day 2 of Operation No Diet Coke is going well.  I haven't craved it, been a bitch to anyone (that I know of), or completely lost my cool.  We also ha...