Skip to main content

I'm BACK!!!!

I bet some of you are thinking.....oh great.  lol   I'll be honest, I haven't even been on my blog for almost 2 years.  How does that even happen?  I guess life happens.  Kids get older, activities abound, and you just lose track of time.  And let's be honest.....my life is not exactly reality show material most of the time.  MOST of the time. 
My plan for the blog for awhile is to report on my "progress" in a new eating plan that I have now been on for 5 days.  I debated waiting until I was all done with the program and then revealing my super hot bod, but I thought that would be totally unfair to hide my secrets.  bahahaha........
It's no secret that I've struggled with a little extra fluffiness most of my life.  I was constantly active in high school and most of my college years, so I always just thought I was "big boned".  NO.......I was just a big eater.  lol  I was at my thinnest after having Knight.  I started Weight Watchers Online and did really well with it.  I felt great.  Then came Kohl, and I again lost all but 5 lbs of my "baby weight".  I didn't feel good that time though.  I started getting headaches daily, was tired all the time, and had no spunk.  I started to gain weight.  A few pounds here and there.  Then I started running.  I really thought that would do the trick.  And while I was in the best shape of my life, the weight was still creeping on.  I've now ran 4 half marathons.  And with each bout of training, I gained 5 lbs.  You can do the math.  I've tried everything.  I did the Body by Vi and before this drank a shake every morning for the last 3 years.  I do love their shakes!  I just didn't lose any weight, or if I did I would gain it right back.  I tried Zyngular.....again, nothing.  Thrive.....nothing.....Whole 30.....nothing.  And all the while exercising my ass off.  :)
Awhile ago I started seeing some posts on FB from a friend I went to college with and have known since high school.  She's a Nurse Practitioner and pretty damn smart as far as I can tell.  I did some research, and then some more research.  The program is Take Shape for Life.  Like I said, I'm on day 5 now.  Here is a quick recap of those first few days to get you caught up.

Day 1 - super excited to start, no hunger
Day 2 - started to notice the drop in calories, food so far good tasting
Day 3 - Slow day at home so I felt hungry more out of boredom than anything, seriously debated licking the plates of all the people in my house when I made them fettucine alfredo......but I knew the noodles were not gluten free.... :)
Day 4 - hunger feelings in late afternoon so I added an extra snack
Day 5 - down 5lbs!!  worked outside all day long horseback and no hunger whatsoever 

So far I love it.  I'll be honest......the thought of prepackaged meals was not appealing to me at first.  When I started looking around the website though, I realized that their 5&1 plan could really work for me.  5 meals a day of their food, and 1 a day of my own lean protein and veggies.  And seriously, who doesn't like to eat 6 times a freaking day!!  Shakes, puddings, "ice cream", cereal, brownies, etc.  And they actually taste great.  Bonus!! 
My husband would love to get his sexy back so he is starting next week.  When he told me he wanted to try it, I decided I should just become a coach.  So, head over to my website and check it out for yourself.  www.heatherkramer.tsfl.com
Hopefully I will be back tomorrow for a Day 6 update.  I am fairly forgetful though so don't hold your breath.  Maybe I should shoot for every other day.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's MY Party!!!!

Actually, I'm too old for parties so now I have to settle for the following: Me telling my kids that it was my birthday this morning because Wade forgot.  And then reminding them that it's MY day and they should be extra good. Me making Kohl and my nephew tell me Happy Birthday every time they needed something today.  And singing too.  :) My mom calling me at lunch when Wade was in here which jarred his memory real quick like.  I will continue the day with making my kids wait on me all evening.  Ahhhhhh....I love MY DAY. I also treated myself to some new trail running shoes.  It's the right thing to do.

January????? Are you sure about that???.............

Sixty-two degrees today.  WTH????!!!!!! I love it.  Last year's snow storm in October made winter in Nebraska feel like the frozen tundra.  This year's winter has a chance of lasting as long as: The wedding of a certain celebrity couple.  Whoop Whoop!!! I'm getting older.  I don't particularly like the snow or the cold.  Unless it involves Butterscotch Schnapps.  Mmmmmmm.....Yummy. I planned on running in the warm weather today but had to get on that damn treadmill again cause the wind was blowing too hard.  Good news is it's supposed to stay warm for awhile!  I'm not complaining!  I WILL be complaining when we have a foot of snow on the ground in March and I get high centered trying to go for a run down our gravel road.  :)  That would be a scary sight.  Day 2 of Operation No Diet Coke is going well.  I haven't craved it, been a bitch to anyone (that I know of), or completely lost my cool.  We also ha...

iPhone Bliss.....Diet Coke Karma........Gluten Free Friday (oops)

Which means that Fedex finally arrived!!!!  Well, not exactly true.  They arrived, in town 20+ miles from my house and thought they'd just drop it off at the school for me.  How thoughtful of them.  Blahhhhhh........ Cause I don't work at the school, or anywhere in town for that matter.  At least it was in the direction of picking up the older child from his school.  Point is.......I GOT IT!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!  And I shouldn't be this excited about getting a new phone, but I am so shut it!!!  On to other business.  Yesterday was day 5 of no diet coke.  Well, it turned into 4 days of no diet coke and me drinking one when I got to town (to pick up my BADASS iPhone) cause I had a terrible headache yesterday.  I was almost certain I had not been glutened so I assumed that the headache was from going cold turkey on the diet coke.  The good thing was, it didn't taste near as wonderful as I thought it would.  It did get rid ...