Skip to main content

Red headed devil......

I swear I love this kid.  I'm not even lying.  But sometimes he's so much like his father that I want to ban them both from the house for a week.  He was EXTRA obnoxious sweet this weekend.  I swear he had too much sugar or something of the sort.  He never shut up once from Friday morning till last night when he finally went to bed.

That's so true.  We really should have considered this when we decided to have children.  Our two could not be more different.  The blazing red head is just like his dad and his brother is just like me.  Loud and obnoxious (Kohl), sweet and quiet (Knight).  :)  LOVE THEM!!!  (I have to say this over and over to myself when the devil child is pulling his pants down when I enter the room and telling me to look at his buttcrack.)

On another note, I ran 7 miles on Saturday!!  Whoop whoop!!  This weekend is 8 miles.  I am no longer fearful.  Bring it on!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's MY Party!!!!

Actually, I'm too old for parties so now I have to settle for the following: Me telling my kids that it was my birthday this morning because Wade forgot.  And then reminding them that it's MY day and they should be extra good. Me making Kohl and my nephew tell me Happy Birthday every time they needed something today.  And singing too.  :) My mom calling me at lunch when Wade was in here which jarred his memory real quick like.  I will continue the day with making my kids wait on me all evening.  Ahhhhhh....I love MY DAY. I also treated myself to some new trail running shoes.  It's the right thing to do.

Operation "No More Diet Coke"......

Or at least a limited number of diet coke's.  My MIL Terri got me a new Soda Stream pop making machine for Christmas.  AWESOME!!  Naturally flavored, gluten free goodness!!  No really, most of the flavors taste really good.  So, from now on, when I'm home it's all sodastream.  And, since most of the time I'm home, the diet coke addiction will hopefully go away!  Or change from killing cussing someone for drinking my last diet coke, to dealing with it in a calm manner.  :)   I'm not saying that I'll NEVER have another.  Just want to learn to enjoy in moderation.  I also read that sometimes drinking diet soda will lead to weight gain.  Crazy, huh???  Maybe that would explain the extra 10 pounds that has made it's way to my ass in the last few years.  Or......again, it could be that I think I should just eat candy for meals.  Either way, I'm cuttin back on the soda with the help of this wonderful little machi...

Pony Express????!!!!!..............

I realize that I live in the middle of BFE!!  It becomes a problem when we are out of milk for the bucket calf Kohl.  Also a problem when you're out of tp and it's Saturday at 3 and the store closed an hour before and won't be open again till Monday.  It's the shits.  Literally.  Which is when you head down to the bunkhouse in hopes that the guys have some laying around.  :)  It also becomes a problem annoyance when the Fed Ex people call you every time you are supposed to have a package delivered and go on and on about how busy they are and they just aren't going to make it out to your house today.  Oh, and could they just drop that off in town for you.  Well, if we ever went that direction you could, but we happen to go the other direction to "town".  This is what I'm waiting on..... I gave into temptation and ordered an iPhone.  Super excited!!  Well, I was until THEY informed me I wouldn't be getting it today cause ...